Welcome to SaveFrom.net community where you can simply ask any question or report a problem. Before you create a new discussion, please check if your subject has previously been discussed by using a form below. If not, feel free to send a request and provide the following information:

1. Name and the version of your browser
2. The version of the installed Helper
3. Link to the file that can not be downloaded (in case if the problem is in downloading)

Browser and SaveFrom.net Helper versions can be found here: http://ru.savefrom.net/user.php?info=1

add reddit downloader

saumildixit2 3 years ago 0

like insta,FB & youtube downloader add reddit downloader as well

ok.ru updated, cannot download now, can you please update too

Shady Lee 3 years ago 0

ok.ru updated, cannot download now, can you please update too

Allowing users to customize default download button

Joako 3 years ago 0

Allowing us to make a default format download for the quick main green button would be really nice, when I try to download multiple songs it is kinda frustrating to be clicking 3 times instead of one on each song. 

Either Way, the extension is amazing, I'm really glad this is a thing and that you are putting so much time and efforts to keep it nice an juicy for us. 

Props to the developers and everybody that makes this extension possible! Love you all, you literally made my days easier

Не работает скачивание в инстаграм в IG TV. Сделайте пожалуйста.

Tigra 3 years ago 0

Здравствуйте, вот уже более 2х недель пропала стрелочка скачивания в instagram в разделе IG TV. Фото и мини видео скачиваются, а большие нет.

svs2

svs2 3 years ago 0

Je ne peut pas enregistré des image en 1080 maximum 720 cordialement Lucien D'Agostino

Subject: Discontinuation of Service in the United States

woofersntweeters 3 years ago 0

I PAID for this service, which worked a whole lot better when it was free.  I fucking PAID for a lifetime subscription.

FUCK YOU!

no me aparece la opcion para descargar

sofia cisterna 3 years ago 0

I can't download The Fleetwoods: Error 404

pcmusic75 3 years ago updated 3 years ago 2

Hi,

I don't understand why this video can't be downloaded. I have Error: HTTP error 404 before the green bar is full.

Thanks to repair this bug.

Youtube video