Welcome to SaveFrom.net community where you can simply ask any question or report a problem. Before you create a new discussion, please check if your subject has previously been discussed by using a form below. If not, feel free to send a request and provide the following information:

1. Name and the version of your browser
2. The version of the installed Helper
3. Link to the file that can not be downloaded (in case if the problem is in downloading)

Browser and SaveFrom.net Helper versions can be found here: http://ru.savefrom.net/user.php?info=1

7 out of 34

clemensleder 3 years ago updated by Khoa Le 3 years ago 1

youtube

zahangir alom 3 years ago updated 3 years ago 1

oui

semamra Hibat el moula halima 3 years ago updated 3 years ago 0

Videos named as "videoplayback"

natacharussia21 3 years ago 0

Hi,

I use to download videos from YouTube and get them with their original title. Now, whatever I download, all the videos are named "videoplayback". I uninstalled and reinstalled, but nothing changed. Here are my specs :

• Browser: Safari 14.0.3 Mac OS X
  • User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.0.3 Safari/605.1.15
  • Extension: userjs-safari 9.51.2

Thank you if you can find where is this issue from.

firefox NE FONCTIONNE PLUS AVEC YOUTUBE

luc schoenig 3 years ago updated 3 years ago 1

No youtube download links Opera Version:76.0.4017.123 Savefrom.net Ver 9.49. Please advise.

buacan 3 years ago 0

No youtube download links Opera Version:76.0.4017.123 Savefrom.net Ver 9.49. Please advise.

not work

romaniv 3 years ago 0